All the best to our customers, employees and partners. We hope the German team will add a star to the Euro Cup history in 2016.
Tag Archives: new
New colors for scarves and beanies
New colors are available for football / soccer scarves and beanies. The Wildemasche color palette for these products now has an extra 7 colors.
So now the total number of beautiful colors for the 100% soft acrylic quality is 22.
New colors added:
- maroon: a dark brown red, the perfect scarf color for college and pro teams from the UK and the US, no matter which sport you’re in
- dark green: this color is close to the well known “British Racing Green”
- Purple: a light and a dark shade of purple. Both shades are strong and bright
- Pink: radiant, beaming and screaming. You want to stand out above the crowd? Then choose pink for your scarf
- Yellow: we added an extra yellow shade. Some teams and customers prefer a lighter shade of yellow. To make the difference clear, the stronger yellow used so far is now called “golden yellow”.
- Bronze: this tone completes the yellow / brown section. Soccer teams use this color to display stars above or below their logo, to show how many championships they have won (if any!)
New colors are available for products knitted from 100% Soft Acrylic. Currently these products are football / soccer scarves and beanies.
Both product ranges can be ordered with your custom design, no minimums, starting from single pieces already. The Online scarf designer has the new colors built in.
Have fun designing your scarf or knit beanie with the new (and of course also old) colors.